Hi,

I''ve upgraded my wicket application from 1.4.6 to 1.4.19. I was using
AjaxFormSubmitBehaviour
mainly because I need to respond to a change in a radiobox. One main
difference was between the versions was the following:

In case the form validationg yield errors a screenrefresh is issued,
so the form errors could be displayed.
In my application it is not appropriate because the radio box changes
parts of the screen, and the user does not yet have to have a
correctly filled form.

How can I suppress this behaviour? How is it possible to use the above
behaviour in a manner that it binds all valid values and ignore
invalid ones.
In 1.4.6 it was the case.

Thank you for the answers in advance,

Cheers,