I don't want to serialize them but wicket does (I have a list of objects
which I pass to a ListView).
IIRC, If I use LDM I can make wicket to serialize only an ID and when it is
readed back I can reach the backend to get the correct object for that ID.
If I would switch to this probably it would be more query than now, because
even the parent objects should be retrieved from the DB one-by-one.
It would be enough for me if I could make wicket not to try to serialize
these objects (these are retrieved in the constructor so I don't see the
need to save them on the first place)