Hi,

After creating the EnclosureContainer, add the following call :
container.setRenderBodyOnly(false);

In the EnclosureContainer's constructor, this is actually set to true which means that the HTML tag is not part of the rendered markup if the Enclosure is not visible on first render. When made visible afterwards via Ajax, Wicket js cannot find the tag to replace with the enclosure's content.

In my opinion, this is a bug and a JIRA issue should be created.