Hi,

nobody an idea why the PageableListView is empty after clicking
on one of the links from the PagingNavigator?
After reloading of the page, the PageableListView is filled and
once again empty when I click on oe of the links from the
PagingNavigator.

It seems, that the Listitem's are empty when I click on one of
the links in the PagingNavigator. But there are definitely more
items than just for one page and the PagingNavigator shows 6
possible pages.

Thanks,
Andre

Andre Schütz <wic...@faustas.de>