Hi,

after updating from Wicket 1.4 to 1.5.4 I get a 404 error when doing a form
submit.
I get this error when calling a SubmitLink or a normal page submit.
It's working in Tomcat 6, but not with Websphere 6.1

My Log output is empty - no error log !
The only message is (german):
"Error 404: Berichteter Fehler: 404"

I already contacted our IBM support but they say it's an application problem
(Wicket problem)
They say that the root is a HTTP Statuscode 302 found

I have absolutly no idea what could be the problem!

The same  application was/is running without problems under Wicket 1.4.18 on
Websphere 6.1 and Tomcat5 and also under Wicket 1.5.4 on Tomcat6. But not
with Wicket 1.5.4 and Websphere 6.1

Do you have any hints?

Thanks in advance

Ralph