I looked at it, shortly. It's a perfect example of what I mean. I looked at a
blog by Igor V. And there we go again: you have to do this; and than that.
And then configure this. And don't forget to add a line in ....xml.
And in the end, put it all together and it's so great.

I don't think so.

I think JPA has to make life easier, and it does for me when I'm not using
Wicket: inject an EntityManager and do my db-stuff. That's how it should be,
IMHO.

Of course, the CDI-blog goes with the usual great-gratitude-comments of
developers who couldn't figure it out either.