I've got a 1.5.x app which I'm converting to 6.0-beta3 and I keep my markup
separate and under "WEB-INF/html".
With 1.5.x I use the following in my Application class:

IResourceSettings resourceSettings = getResourceSettings();
resourceSettings.addResourceFolder("WEB-INF/html/");

I can't seem to find an equivalent in 6.0 that allows me to load from this
location, I've tried the 3 IResourceFinders - ClassPathResourceFinder, Path,
WebApplicationPath as follows but I can't get any of them to work.

IResourceSettings resourceSettings = getResourceSettings();
resourceSettings.getResourceFinders().add(<IResourceFinder here>);

Is there any way to do this in 6.0?
-Phill