I succedded to make it work without mess with autoLinking seeting, but it's
just for my case. I believe this is a Wicket bug, but I have no idea on a
better fix.

I installed a new RequestCycleProvider to override the UrlRenderer. I
recreated UrlRenderer#renderContextRelativeUrl replacing:

for (int i = 0; i < getBaseUrl().getSegments().size() - 1; ++i)

by:

for (int i = 1; i < getBaseUrl().getSegments().size() - 1; ++i)

So now it doesn't strip the ${locale} part of the URL to relativize
resources paths.