Please see my inline comments.

Cheers,
   -Tom

>> On 04.09.2012, at 02:36, Alec Swan <alecs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> * How to implement HybridUrlCodingStrategy in 1.5?

Please have a look at
http://wicketinaction.com/2011/07/wicket-1-5-mounting-pages/

>>> * I saw a ticket related to putClassAlias, but I couldn't figure out
>>> how to port this one line to 1.5:
>>>   getSharedResources().putClassAlias(GlobalResourceScope.class, "global");

Please have a look at
http://alexandros-karypidis.blogspot.de/2011/01/migrating-from-wicket-14-to-15.html

>>> * How do I modify the following line to use HTTP in DEVELOPMENT mode?
>>>   setRootRequestMapper(new HttpsMapper(getRootRequestMapper(), new
>>> HttpsConfig(80, 443)));

if (Application.get().getConfigurationType() !=
RuntimeConfigurationType.DEVELOPMENT) {
}

>>> * WicketTester#setupRequestAndResponse() - what should be used instead?

Nothing, simply do:
WicketTester tester = new WicketTester(new MyApplication());

>>> * How do I integrate WicketTester and Spring? I used the following
>>> code in 1.4.x:
>>>    InjectorHolder.setInjector(new AnnotSpringInjector(new
>>> MockContextLocator(myAppContext)));
>>>    InjectorHolder.getInjector().inject(this);

See 1.5 Migration guide, chapter "Wicket-IOC changes":

"InjectorHolder.getInjector().inject(Object object) is replaced with
org.apache.wicket.injection.Injector.get().inject(Object object).
This is valid for both Wicket-Spring and Wicket-Guice."