Thanks, Tom.

I saw the link explaining how to migrate
"SharedResources#putClassAlias(GlobalResourceScope.class, "global")"
before but was found it confusing because "global" and "images"
aliases 1.4 version were replaced with "imgres" in 1.5 example.

All I need to do is use "global" in place of GlobalResourceScope.class
in the URLs. How do I do this in 1.5?

Thanks,

Alec