I would like to create a component that generates an additional row in a
DataTable for each existing row. This additional row will contain "details"
for the above row. I would like to have a column in the DataTable that
contains a link/button/etc which controls the visibility (display: hidden
for that row) of the details row. Inside the details row, the colspan would
be set to the # of columns and contain an AjaxLazyLoadPanel such that when
the row is displayed the getLazyLoadComponent() method is called,
generating and fetching the proper component.

So the DataTable will look like a normal DataTable, except when you click
the link/button/etc a new row is shown and displays the Component returned
from the call to the getLazyLoadComponent() method.

How would I go about implementing this type of DataTable?

Thanks in advance...

Bill-