Paul-

I've modified my DataProvider to provide double the rows. I've also
extended DataTable to set display: hidden on the details row and also to
expand the first column to all of the columns.

The main issue I'm having now is linking the button (in say the first
column) to something which can change the attributes of the cell. I guess
my main question is, what should control the stat of if a details row is
hidden or not?

Bill-