Hi, Martin! Thank You for your reply.

I realized, that it is not an option for me to use ALLP. I need to load
different data - Labels, Link and Image in one lazy panel, also I should be
able to interact with other components in page, while ALLP loads it's
content.

>>>You can use Wicket IResource which is not locked like Page,

I don't understand how to use IResource instead of Page. As I know IResource
could carry an image, or css, and is not used like MarkupContainer. Am I
wrong?

>>>Atmosphere/Native Web Sockets to push the data when ready

It seems to me, that time has come to learn sockets.

Nevertheless, it is interesting to understand the problem with ALLP.
I put sleep() into getLazyLoadComponent method and set different Models for
returned Label. After starting the app I saw, that every ALLP changes first
generated Label to it's own. It's looks like this:
Label1                                 Label2

Label3
*                  become           *                     become
*

*

I think all the same that the matter is in markupId, but can't fix it.