Hi,

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM, Michael Zhavzharov
<mzhavzha...@alee.ru> wrote:

> i.e. there is no way to load components in page, showing loading indicator
> and give user an opportunity to work with another elements on page?

There is. You need to use different names for the ajax channels of the
Ajax behaviors.
See org.apache.wicket.ajax.attributes.AjaxRequestAttributes#setChannel

> Thank you for your concern.
> I don't know were to load app, that's why I loaded it to Google docs:
> allpProject.zip on google
> <https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwHokpA1QcAkdGk2QmdrQ0RhUzQ>

The solution is to remove id="ajaxPanel" from the markup. Just leave
wicket:id there.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development