Hi all

 I have a listview, in the populate list Item with a link, whenever I click
the link, it will pop up a modal window.

when I close the modal window, I need refresh the listview's model. then
when I click the save button on the page, it can load the detachable model
of listview, to save data into database.

Is this possible ?

 I can see the modal window content is set into the list item, but when I
click the save button, it's always cleared, as the loaddetachable model will
read data from database before it try to save data.