Hi,

LoadableDetachableModel keeps just the "primary key" to be able to
load the actual data from somewhere else.
You need to store the new data in this "somewhere else" when closing
the modal window to be able to reach it again later.

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:02 AM, steven.li
<steven...@skyworthglobal.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
>  I have a listview, in the populate list Item with a link, whenever I click
> the link, it will pop up a modal window.
>
> when I close the modal window, I need refresh the listview's model. then
> when I click the save button on the page, it can load the detachable model
> of listview, to save data into database.
>
> Is this possible ?
>
>  I can see the modal window content is set into the list item, but when I
> click the save button, it's always cleared, as the loaddetachable model will
> read data from database before it try to save data.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com