[  ] I use my own custom framework

We rolled our own too because we needed multi-tenant support "on
steroids" for our enterprise content management system.

Eg, A group called "admin" can not give administer rights to all
organizations in the system - only one specific organization.

In other words each role has an organization context which eliminates
most
of the off the shelf security solutions.

The ones that do support this (and I'm not aware of any) would likely
not support the other part of our requirements: the "on steroids" part
where we have hierarchies of groups/roles so that we can have natural,
organic configuration via classic OO inheritance. It maybe hard to
understand and implement but it's extremely powerful and makes
configuration extremely easy.