The core Wicket Bootstrap currently just provides the bootstrap
artifacts. And for the foreseeable future, I don't expect it to go
beyond that too much.

I still am on the fence on:

 - whether a Bootstrap component library should be part of Wicket
 - whether l0rdn1kk0n's implementation is the way to go

If you need a component library now, you should really use
l0rdn1kk0n's implementation. Currently that project has the freedom to
move at a different pace than Wicket, so that is a benefit. If/whether
that ends up at Apache is unknown.

At €-dayjob we are starting to develop Bootstrap applications and we
are experimenting with building our own component libraries. If they
end up looking like l0rdn1kk0n's bootstrap implementation, we'll
gladly move to that project, and start advocating its adoption as a
wicket core project, or start pointing folks at that particular
implementation.

For now, Wicket's bootstrap is just there to support the new examples
and might be folded into them. I think the wicket examples are a
special case that usually don't have the same requirements for
components as your typical 'enterprise' application, and wouldn't
benefit of l0rdn1kk0n's implementation.

Martijn