Hi,
I added a cookie at login using CookieValuePersister.
At logout I want to remove the cookie. The logout is not handled in wicket.
I remove it using javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse.

Also, when I access again a page after  logout I receive an
IllegalStateException:
 Unable to redirect to: ...., HTTP Response has already been committed.

java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade.sendRedirect(ResponseFacade.java:433)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebResponse.sendRedirect(WebResponse.java:299)