Depending on what your *PathLocator *does, it might not serve the usual markup from beside components.

> Wicket is finding HTML files in *other* JARs. This is a puzzler.

That's strange indeed.

Sven

On 11/14/2012 04:58 PM, Richard W. Adams wrote:
I double checked, & the html & class files are indeed in the folder (see image below):

Heres the error message:

*2012-11-14 09:50:31,875 [ajp-10002-3] ERROR - Markup of type 'html' for component 'com.uprr.ecm.wicket.components.panels.location.PointLocationPanel' not found. Enable debug messages for org.apache.wicket.util.resource to get a list of all filenames tried.: [MarkupContainer [Component id = switch-location]] org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupNotFoundException: Markup of type 'html' for component 'com.uprr.ecm.wicket.components.panels.location.PointLocationPanel' not found. Enable debug messages for org.apache.wicket.util.resource to get a list of all filenames tried.: [MarkupContainer [Component id = switch-location]] at org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupCache.getMarkupStream(MarkupCache.java:227) at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.getAssociatedMarkupStream(MarkupContainer.java:351) at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderAssociatedMarkup(MarkupContainer.java:654) at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.FormComponentPanel.onComponentTagBody(FormComponentPanel.java:223)
at org.apache.wicket.Component.renderComponent(Component.java:2690)
at org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.onRender(MarkupContainer.java:1539)
at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2521)*

Though I don't think it's significant, but our main app does have some code (below) that tells Wicket to look in an additional location for HTML files. But I don't that's causing the problem, because Wicket is finding HTML files in *other* JARs. This is a puzzler.

*final IResourceSettings resourceSettings = getResourceSettings();*
*  resourceSettings.addResourceFolder("WEB-INF/html");*
*  resourceSettings.setResourceStreamLocator(new PathLocator());*