Hi Alec,

Please use the mailing lists. Don't write private messages.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 8:02 PM, Alec Swan <alecs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I verified that the change is in master branch, but not in
> wicket-1.5.x branch. What is wicket-1.5.x branch used for?

martin@martin-laptop:~/git/apache/wicket-1.5.x(wicket-1.5.x=)$ git log
--grep=WICKET-4831
commit d7e019152df0756d307d8136dd94fcdb819823a6
Author: svenmeier <svenme...@apache.org>
Date:   Fri Nov 2 21:31:46 2012 +0100

    WICKET-4831 removed class attribute from markup

commit afec3a61ccd63e833586be33867eb873a721a941
Author: Martin Tzvetanov Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Date:   Fri Nov 2 19:01:09 2012 +0200

    WICKET-4831 Append the feedback message CSS class instead of overriding
it