Hi all,

When I submit complex JS to my client using target.appendJavaScript() with
a @Subscribe method from Wicket-Atmosphere, I got this message in the
browser console:

Wicket.Ajax: Wicket.Ajax.Call.failure: Error while parsing response:
Could not find root <ajax-response> element

I do have an <ajax-response> tag and the response from the server seems to
be all OK. Nonetheless, for a reason I'm not aware of, it fails.

Did anyone encounter this error before? Is there a known work-around?

When I have a simple response, it works though. The problem only occurs
with complex responses.

I'm using:

        <wicket.version>6.3.0-SNAPSHOT</wicket.version>
        <wicketstuff.version>6.2.1</wicketstuff.version>
        <wicket-atmosphere.version>0.5-SNAPSHOT</wicket-atmosphere.version>

(GIT master)

Regards,

Pierre

--
Le bonheur n'est pas une destination, mais une fa├žon de voyager.

Papa d'une petite Lou-Ann depuis le 30 juin.