I found the link to the wiki page explaining how to fix this:
https://github.com/Atmosphere/atmosphere/wiki/Multiply-messages-arrives-as-
single-response-body-or-message-received-are-incomplete

It seems the trackMessageLength option needs to be enabled in the js, and some
additional code is needed server side. From what I see, neither one will work
without the other. Can you try if the solution provided at wiki works? To pass
the additional option in the js, just copy jquery.wicketatmosphere.js, add the
parameter and register the new file as a replacement resource in the
application. Also please create a Jira issue for this. If you could post your
findings there, that would help me tremendously, because my time to work on
Wicket is very limited at the moment.

Best regards,
Emond