Hi Jordi,

excellent, thanks!

It seems that the matter was discussed before, resulting in ticket
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-2659 with a proposal for a
change to Wicket that would automatically pass an Exception to the page
specified by getApplicationSettings().setInternalErrorPage if the page's
class had a suitable constructor, but the proposal was voted down because
of the existence of your approach.

Cheers,
Robert