Hi everyone,

I'm currently building an application using wicket 1.4.21 and what I'm trying to achieve is the following:

I have a protected area (stage 1) which requires the user to input his credentials and I'm using an AuthorizationStrategy for this. This Strategy throws a RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException in it's onUnauthorizedInstantiation method. (works as is with a redirect to a Login Page)

However, within stage 1 I have links to another page (stage 2) which requires a PIN and I want no redirect to the login page again but just show a pop-up with an input field. Something like a confirmation dialog which on close still displays the page the link to stage 2 was rendered in.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Karsten