I'm trying to create a minimalist quickstart that will reproduce it.

Seems like it only happens when app is installed at root - it has it's
own domain name via a virtual host or similar, in tomcat.

i.e. it's not occurring for http://localhost/doubleslash

which means the quickstart will likely need to be installed as the root
app under a virtual host.

Using class BookmarkablePageLink

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Andrea Del Bene [mailto:a.delb...@abanet.it]
>Sent: Monday, 10 December 2012 9:06 PM
>To: users@wicket.apache.org
>Subject: Re: Incorrect double slash when jsessionid included in link
URL in
>6.x
>
>Can you open an issue with a quickstart project?
>> I'm using the latest from git as of about 12 hours ago. I just did
>> another git pull and it says it's still up to date so I've got the
>> latest master source and I'm building the wicket jars from that.
>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: Sven Meier [mailto:s...@meiers.net]
>>> Sent: Monday, 10 December 2012 7:58 PM
>>> To: users@wicket.apache.org
>>> Subject: Re: Incorrect double slash when jsessionid included in link
>> URL in
>>> 6.x
>>>
>>> Which 6.x version are you using? We had some Url rendering issues
>> solved
>>> in recent updates.
>>>
>>> Sven
>>>
>>> On 12/10/2012 04:12 AM, Chris Colman wrote:
>>>> When a browser (tested on FF and Chrome) makes a request after
>> session
>>>> time out the jessionid is added to all links on the first page
>> returned
>>>> - after that server detects cookies and uses those for session
>> tracking.
>>>> This works fine on 1.5 but since migrating to 6.x we've noticed
that
>> the
>>>> links on that first page request have an extra slash i.e. they look
>>>> like:
>>>>
>>>>
>>
http://www.myurl.com//news;jsessionid=215FF4213EC3F872062156804334311B
>>
<http://www.myurl.com/news;jsessionid=215FF4213EC3F872062156804334311B>
>>>> instead of
>>>>
>>>>
http://www.myurl.com/news;jsessionid=215FF4213EC3F872062156804334311B
>>>>
>>>> The link with the double slash does not work when clicked and
Tomcat
>>>> returns a Status 404 "resource not available" error.
>>>>
>>>> Given that we haven't changed any code relating to how links are
>>>> rendered in our migration from 1.5 to 6.x is there a migration step
>> that
>>>> we have missed or is this a bug?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Yours sincerely,
>>>>
>>>> Chris Colman
>>>>
>>>
>>>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscr...@wicket.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-h...@wicket.apache.org
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscr...@wicket.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-h...@wicket.apache.org
>>
>>
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscr...@wicket.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: users-h...@wicket.apache.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscr...@wicket.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-h...@wicket.apache.org

Reply via email to