This is a rehash of a previous discussion on this forum relating to immediate
removal of a browser cookie.

I have a list view that displays data loaded from 1 or more browser cookies.
On this panel I also have a "clear" action (Link) that when clicked deletes the
cookies.  The underlying list view model is detached which forces (verified)
the cookies to be re-read.

The problem is that when I re-read them after deleting them from the response,
they are still present.  If I then execute the clear action again, the list
view is refreshed again and the cookies are no longer present.

I'm not sure what is going on here.  Are they being cached, is it a timing
issue?  Why on the second "clear" action does it finally indicate the cookies
have been removed.

My immediate need is to be able to delete the cookies, refresh the list view,
and see that they are no longer present (no data rows in list view).

J.D.