Hello

This is not a motion jpeg, but it can be used to accomplish your needs
without major complications

You can create a Panel  with an image that replaces the image every time it
renders overriding the onBeforeRender method:

addOrReplace(new Image("image", new BufferedDynamicImageResource(image)))

and add AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior to the Panel with the specified
refresh rate.

I believe this is the easiest and most straightforward way of doing what
you need.

Cheers
--
Marc Nuri