 From: Noven <noven_...@yahoo.com>
To: "users@wicket.apache.org" <users@wicket.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 5:53 AM
Subject: ASK: Updating one wicket page's component from other wicket apps

Hi all,

Currently, I am developing 2 separated wicket apps, they are an Admin's web and
a Member's web. Both shared the same database but run in different tomcat
container.

My question is how to achieve below use case:

On member's web: When a member submit a form, the form will send message to
update a component (e.g. a datatable) on Admins' page. Or in the form's
onSubmit method, it will call/ send parameter to the Admin's page. Later at the
Admin's page it will update it's component base on the parameter.

I read about web service but have not find a good example on how updating a
wicket page.

Thanks,
Noven