 From: Sebastien <seb...@gmail.com>
To: users@wicket.apache.org; Noven <noven_...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 6:24 AM
Subject: Re: ASK: Updating one wicket page's component from other wicket apps

Hi,

Well, if you want your 2 webapps communicates "live", maybe
you should consider an application server (JBoss?), JMS for sending the
message, an MDB (message driven bean) to read the message (admin side)
and wicket native socket (or wicket atmosphere) to send the message back
 to the admin (and refresh the datatable?)

To be honest, it is
not so easy. So maybe you can refine your requirements. For instance,
could the updated information not be stored in the database (as they
already sharing the same DB) instead of sending a message? Then the
admin page could read the DB next time the page refreshes (or using a
AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior)

Hope this helps (a bit)
Sebastien.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:20 AM, Noven <noven_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

My idea is, first the member's apps have to able to call an admin's wicket
page, than post it using atmosphere to update the component from Admin's page.