Hi

I'm using wicket 6.4.0 on Jetty

I've got  mounted Bookmarkable page with various forms submitted via a
AjaxButton (actually a IndicatingAjaxButton)

When I go to the page by directly copying the url of the mounted
Bookmarkable page into the nav bar or clicking the url from an email, the
target url for the ajax requests triggered by the AjaxButton(s) does not
resolve properly.

The "Wicket Ajax Debug Window" goes red and an Error entry appears:

"ERROR: Wicket.Ajax.Call.failure: Error while parsing response: Not Found"

Looking at the source there are several entries like the following:

Looking at the net panel of firebug it seems that the url simply does not
resolve with wicket:

note the //wicket/page;jsessionid=yvcj55z9trey1omjoh9cqme7p

Once I go back to the page, thereby having established a session with the
application, things work fine, at that point the Wicket.Ajax.ajax call is as
follows:

the url resolves ok with wicket:

note the "/wicket/page" rather than "//wicket/page" and the lack of
;sessionid=

This happens in all browsers, I'm using Wicket 6.4.0 // 1.6.4, as far as I'm
aware it was working in wicket 1.5

Has anyone experiencied similar issues, is there a fix.

I don't want to jump the gun, but it appears like it might be a bug.

Does anyone have any suggestions to help resolve this?

Cheers

Simon