In data domenica 20 gennaio 2013 17:16:48, Sven Meier ha scritto:
> If you don't provide a filename to the ExportToolbar constructor, a
> String resource with key "datatable.export-file-name" is used.
>
> Normally a default is provided here:
>
> /wicket-extensions/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/extensions/Initializer.p
> roperties
>
> I'm not sure why this is not present in your setup.

My project was depending on wicket-examples-6.0-SNAPSHOT, which in turn
depends on wicket-extensions-6.0-SNAPSHOT, which in turn lacks that default in
the above properties file. My final war was being built with both
wicket-extensions-6.4.0 and wicket-extensions-6.0-SNAPSHOT and the latter
eventually took precedence.

It now works, except it exports only the first column of my DataTable...