Speaking of this,  I had the same issue recently.
I wished for stateless pages but as I didn't know, I opted for "keep-alive" ajax requests.

Is there some article, blog, tutorial or whatever on how to keep pages stateless? I know that "if a page is bookmarkable and doesn't contain any non-stateless components/behaviors then the page is automatically stateless and not stored in the session",
but that mostly excludes ajax.

There's no "keep just one page state and always use it" trick? Would it work if some PageStore impl behave like that?

Ondra