Hi,

how would I specify to load an additional stylesheet when Wicket loads
the WiQueryCoreThemeResourceReference?

Background: I'd like to tweak some of the jquery-ui styles by providing
a custom CSS. I want to make sure that whenever wiquery's core resource
loads, the additional CSS loads as well.

I tried Application#addResourceReplacement(), but this replaces the core
resource entirely, and even though I specify it in #getDependency of my
custom resource reference.

I also tried ResourceBundles, but that didn't work, either -- only one
of each loads. Maybe I just don't get the API...

In WiQuery 1.5, I used IThemableApplication for that.

Thanks for your help,
     Stefan