Hi,

With the bundle - register a bundle that contains
WiQueryCoreThemeResourceReference and your Css reference for the custom Css
resource.

With the replacement -
create
class MyCssResRef extends CssResourceReference {
   public MyCssResRef() { super(MyCssResRef.class, "my.css") }

   @Override public Iterable getDependencies() { return aListThatContains
WiQueryCoreThemeCssHeaderItem;}
}

and register it as replacement.