Hiya,

I'm upgrading my application (quick plug: www.ehour.nl :) from Wicket 1.4 to 6.4 - yes, a bit of a leap :). There's one thing I struggle with and that's a custom property loader that I'm using. In 1.4 I extended PropertiesFactory.IPropertiesLoader which had a public Properties load(Class<?> clazz, final String path) method.

In 6.4 this is replaced with a public Properties loadJavaProperties(InputStream inputStream) method. As the path is not provided anymore, how can I change the location from where the string properties are loaded in 6.4 ? Thanks!

gr,
Thies