Hi Sebastian,

Thanks. Wicket 6.5 is what I am using.

As to your question:

I am referring to the fact that Wicket documentation mentioned that JQuery
has been selected for the internal AJax implementation in Wicket. I take
that means that there is a JQuery JS library that ships with Wicket-core
and also wicket code that makes use of that library. If I now include my
own JQuery library and CSS, is there not a risk that both these libraries,
with mostly the same functions but potentially version skew, could be
loaded by the same page?

Also, I note that there are a number wicket-jquery projects out there. How
do they play together and not trample the internal Wicket implementation.

Regards,
Pieter