I must admit that I don't know their workflow. But I guess that it is far
heavier and time-consuming than that of Wicket, right? Could you please see
if you can find a work-around?

What I'm afraid of, is that they could say: "we know nothing about your
Wicket thing, we support GWT and Angular.js, so please go back home", if
you know what I mean...

Regards,

Pierre