>>Wicket is probably the best most of us have ever enjoyed before. but
>>let's be realistic, there's the nice paradox of "non competitive
>>presentation of this presentation framework" yet, to be sold to "not
>>enough tech skilled" people, who are decision makers. they just want
>>to see "nice cinema". then, why not adding that to Wicket site, and be
>>more "marketineers" too?

+1

With very little effort and some CSS I would have thought the Wicket
website could be spruced up with big payoffs.

I mentioned this a couple of years back and someone sent some links of a
project to provide a 'new look' wicket site that looked 10x spunkier
than the current site. I don't know what happened to that project but I
think it would be well worth the effort to complete that.