From: steve.swinsb...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Charts Wicket Sakai
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 07:04:21 +1100
To: antoniovalenciasp...@hotmail.com

Change the poms to list the correct dependencies for what you need, then adjust
any compilation issues since things have changed between wicket 1.4 and 1.5 or
6.
By patch I mean send the differences in the code produced by the archetype and
what you change so I can update the archetype.

Gesendent von meinem iPhone
On 07/02/2013, at 2:05, Antonio muñoz alonso <antoniovalenciasp...@hotmail.com>