hi guys,

i'm running into problems using AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior in combination
with ordinary AjaxLinks/AjaxButtons.

The AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior stops working as soon as another
AjaxFunctionality within the same page is executed by AjaxLinks/AjaxButtons.

The purpose of my tests : I'd like to show up a Progress Bar, as soon as a
Long Running Process is started by an ajax button/link.

The Problem : The Timer stops, as soon as another ajax functionality is
executed.

Here's a snippet representing the problem (Wicket 1.5.7, jquery-ui-core
1.3.1) :

Any Help to point me into the right direction would be welcome!