Use AjaxFormSubmitBehavior with #setDefaultProcessing(false).

Sven

On 02/15/2013 11:01 AM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado wrote:
Hello,

We have just a situation were the information of the form needs to be
updated before handling an ajax "click" event.

The page has a form, with a bean and some TextFields that update the
properties in the bean.
It has also an ajax component that also updates the bean.

The problem is that we can fill in the form but if we do an event on the
ajax component every field filled in first step is lost because is not
submitted (and the bean updated) before handling the ajax click event.

So the question is:

How can we submit the form before handling the click event?

Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance.