Hi,

I think this is not possible if you use two root forms.
You need to submit them by order (first A and then B) to have the values.

You can use nested forms though. B should be inside A.
This way when you submit B Wicket will post all the data (for both A and B)
but will process only form B. The values of the form components of A will
be available thru request.getPostRequestParameters().get("someFromA")

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend