Hi,

Check which component is used as root in FeedbackCollector. Is it the page
or some other component which is not parent of the component on which you
call .error() method ?
As a workaround you can use session.error() instead but I think it will be
better if you understand why the component-scoped feedback message is not
used.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend