The MywizardPage is being used as the Root component and its set in the
FeedbackCollector constructor. So it should be a parent of all components
under it.
Adding session.error to my FinishButton#OnError get the feedback panel
displayed correctly with that one message, however i'm relying on
component#setRequired  for some of my error messages. so i need to get to
the bottom of the issue.

I added a check in the feedbackPanel to findParent(MywizardPage.class) and
its returning correctly...

--
Fergal Keating
IT Senior Engineer