Hi,

you'll have to add FormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior to your Check components, so selection is sent to the server immediately.

Regards
Sven

On 04/16/2013 05:05 PM, dhongyt wrote:
Thanks again Sven.

I was able to implement the CheckGroup/Check functionality to the DataTable
but the results I am expecting isn't quite what I want. Not sure if its an
issue of implementation or if it supposed to work like that.

When I select the checkboxes on the first page, go to page 2, and return to
page 1 the checkboxes disappear.

When I select the checkboxes on the first page, submit my selection, go to
page 2 and return to page 1 the checkboxes are still there.

When I select the checkboxes on the first page, submit my selection, go to
page 2, select a checkbox and hit submit, selection from page one is gone,
but page 2 selection is there.

Is that how CheckGroup/Check supposed to work?
Since you describe that if you wanted the checks to persist on all pages I
assumed this is wrong?