Hi Dan,

I have no much experience with this matter so I cannot help much.

The new Joda-Time is http://threeten.github.io/

Question to other devs: do you think it is OK to migrate wicket-datetime
module to JDK 1.7 version of ThreeTen for Wicket 7 ?
I find this task interesting to me so I'll gladly work on it if other devs
think that the API break is worth it.

--
Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training & Consulting