I try to do this in init() :

ctx.getAutowireCapableBeanFactory().configureBean(obj, "myobj");
or
ctx.getAutowireCapableBeanFactory().applyBeanPostProcessorsAfterInitialization(obj,
"myobj");
or
ctx.getAutowireCapableBeanFactory().applyBeanPostProcessorsBeforeInitialization(obj,
"myobj");

But in a WebPage with a @SpringBean(name="myobj") private IMyObj myobj;
I still get NoSuchBeanDefinitionException error ...