That did it! Thanks!

From:   Andrea Del Bene <an.delb...@gmail.com>
To:     users@wicket.apache.org
Date:   05/13/2013 10:42 AM
Subject:        Re: Detecting Page Re-Display

Do you disable/enable the button on server side (i.e. invoking
setEnabled)? You should use page's onConfigure to place your
configuration code (for example the code to disable the button).
> How can I detect when a page is about to be re-displayed?
>
> In my app, some pages have "OK" buttons that are enabled once the user
has
> entered certain data. When the user then clicks OK, he taken to another
> page where some actions are performed. When he then RETURNS from the
> action page to the data entry page, he has the opportunity to enter
> different data and perform the action again.
>
> My problem is this: Once the user returns to the data entry page, the OK
> button is still enabled, even though he hasn't entered any new data yet.
> How can I detect that the page is being displayed a second time so I can
> disable the OK button before the page is displayed?
>

> **
>
> This email and any attachments may contain information that is
confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.
 Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others,
and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express
permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the
e-mail and destroy all copies.