From: Paul Bors [mailto:p...@bors.ws]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 5:26 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: RE: Feedback within Form Weird Issue

setResponsePage() would render either a page from the page map if you give
it an instance or build a new page if you give it the Class name.

Did you filter out the errors from the feedback and did you added the
feedback panel to the page?
Refer to section 10.2.2 "Displaying feedback messages and filtering them" of
the wicket user guide:
http://wicket.apache.org/learn/books/freeguide.html

~ Thank you,
  Paul Bors